Thursday, June 19, 2008

the notification

I just received the notification from my lawyer that my H1-B petition was not selected on the lottery. Actually, it was what I expected since I have not heard anything from them while all my friends’ petitions have been approved. Even though I was kind of aware of this, still I was sad and angry. Among all the friends that I know, I’m the only one who did not get the lottery. I feel that it is unfair. Why? Why? I received PwC offer in 2006 and yet, I do not get it. I’m confused why God gave me that offer if I’m not given a chance to work there. I’m angry at God somehow even though I know He has the best plan for me. I really do not know what would be next step. It’s true that I have several choices but then I really want to work here and be with Richard. I really don’t understand….

No comments: