In Beijing, there is so much free time....no wonder nowadays, I am blogging daily. My typical day starts at 8am. Class begins from 8am to 12pm. Afterwards, I usually eat lunch with friends at either Korean, Japanese, or Chinese restaurant. Since coming here, I always eat out and out and out...and of course I get bored. So my friends and I suggest that maybe we should cook. Cooking is way more healthier and less oily. FYI: Beijing food is VERY oily. My day follows with fudao or extra Chinese lesson for one hour to improve my Chinese more quickly. Then usually I either go shopping, visit a place, sleep or 谈恋爱 (dating) with Richard :) Without noticing how time quickly flies, the sun has set and it is about dinner time. Again, eating out and out, or a cup noodle in my room. My day ends with a review, do homework, chatting, browsing the internet and watch dramas. Life is good.. hahahaha
As I said earlier, I get bored eating outside. So today is the first time my friends and I cook together. We make fried rice with supposedly sunny-side eggs. With limited resources, I think it turns out very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment