Friday, October 24, 2008

Visit Badachu and Shin Kong Place

another weekend has come.... and this weekend will be a busy one.

after class today, my friends and I hurriedly bought to-go-box lunches and went to Badachu park (
八大处公园) using a chartered car. The Badachu means eight great sites and it refers to eight ancient Buddhist temples.
this is one of the eight temples there

actually i am not a person who likes to see temples or historic places. but since now is autumn time, the leaves are turning red, orange and yellow and i want to see that and therefore we went to the top of the mountain to see the beauty of it using cable car.
after all, the color has not turned that much :( but i am happy to go down the mountain using a slider and be able to find some good spots to take pictures.
i like the leaves...so colorful...


Afterwards we went home around 5.30pm and took a short break and went straight to shin kong place mall. This mall is a luxury, all the shops are all high-class top-branded ones. We ate dinner at a Taiwainese fusion restaurant called Bellagio. I like the dessert. At night, we played cards in our dorm's cafe while eating kue ikan. For a long time I want to try that cake but I heard that the seller is no longer selling. But to my surprise, yesterday my friend bought it and It was the first time I tried it.

No comments: